登录  
 加关注
查看详情
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

赵红梅工作室

风乍起,吹皱一池春水。

 
 
 

日志

 
 

英语口语交际指南:问路  

2014-10-09 05:54:33|  分类: 英语资料库 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
 

英语口语交际指南——问路

1. 问路的常用口语

Excuse me, can you tell me where the railway station is?

对不起,请问火车站在哪儿?

Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the train station?

劳驾,请问去火车站怎么走?

Excuse me, could you tell me which is the way to the nearest hospital?

请问去最近的医院怎么走?

Excuse me, would you please show me the way to the post office?

请告诉我去邮局怎么走好吗?

Excuse me, would you mind telling me the way to the police station?

对不起,请告诉我去警察局怎么走好吗?

Excuse me, could you give me some directions?

请你给我指指路好吗?

Excuse me, can you direct me to the post office?

请问到邮局怎么走?

Excuse me, where's the men's (ladies'), please?

请问男(女)厕所在什么地方?

Excuse me, where's the bus station, please?

请问公共汽车站在什么地方?

Excuse me, how can I get to the No. 1 Middle School?

请问去一中怎么走?

Excuse me, could you tell me where there is a public telephone?

请问哪儿有公用电话?

Excuse me, is this the right way to the People's Park?

请问去人民公园走这条路对吗?

Excuse me, does this bus go to the train station?

请问这公共汽车是开火车站的吗?

Excuse me, I wonder if you could do me a favour. I'm looking for the police station? 对不起,不知能否帮我,我在找警察局。

Is this the only way to get there?

去那儿只有这一条路吗?

Which is the best way to get there?

去那儿走哪条路最好呢?

What street is this?

这是什么街?

Where does this street lead to?

这条街通什么地方?

2. 指路的常用口语

Go down this street, and turn to the left at the first crossing.

沿着这条街走,在第一个十字路口向左拐。

Go straight on, then turn right at the second crossing.

一直走,在第二个十字路口向右拐。

Go down the road and you'll come to a bus stop.

沿着这条路走,你会走到一个公共汽车站。

Go straight ahead about 300 metres.

往前一直走 300米。

Go straight ahead until you come to a tall building, then turn left.

一直往前走,一直走到 一座高楼,然后向左拐。

Go this way about 5 minutes. When you come to a lane, turn right.

沿着这条路大约走5分钟。当你走到一条小巷时,然后向右拐。

Keep going until you see a big white building on your left.

继续往前走,一直走到左边有座白色建筑。

Keep straight on for two blocks.

一直往前走,走过两条马路。

Walk until you get to the second crossing and then turn right.

一直走到第二个十字路口,然后向右拐。

Walk one block east.

朝东走过一个街区。

Take the first turning on [to] the left.

在第一个拐弯处向左拐。

Just follow this street two blocks.

沿着这条街走过两个街区就到。

Cross the street and turn left.

过了这条街,然后向左拐。

It's over there.

就在那边。

It's just around the corner.

就在拐角处。

It's just across the street.

就在街那边。

It's opposite the post office.

在邮局对面。

It's next to the hospital.

就在医院隔壁。

It's near the train station.

就在火车站附近。

It's on the third floor.

在三楼。

It's not far from here.

离这儿不远。

It's about 200 metres from here.

离这儿大约300米。

It's about five minutes' walk.

走路五分钟就到。

It's about half an hour's ride.

乘车大约半小时。

It's only two blocks.

只过两条马路就到。

It's at the end of the street.

在这条街的尽头。

Take the No 5 bus here, and get off at the next stop.

在这里乘五路车,在下一站下车。

  

问路作文

Mrs. Green: Excuse me, but could you tell me the way to the museum?

Policeman: Certainly. Just go up this street and turn left at the second crossing. The third building from the corner is the museum. You can’t miss it.

Mrs. Green: Oh, let me see. Go down this street, turn left at the second crossing. and the museum is the third building from the corner. Am I right?

Policeman: Yes, that’s right.

Mrs. Green: Thank you very much. Bye-bye.

Policeman: You are welcome. Bye-bye.

 

  评论这张
 
阅读(122)| 评论(0)

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018